Hey there! I'm Millie.
When I first started in the SEO space, I thought it'd be simple - create some content, and traffic and leads will come.
Oh boy, was I ever wrong!
It took a lot of testing to figure out how to drive real organic results.
And after a year, my first website faded into thin air, just like that.
But have you heard the term "failing forward"? Although my website didn't bring in much income and was considered a “failure,”
I learned so much from the experience. And there's nothing better than learning from hands-on mistakes, am I right?
I didn't give up. After giving myself a month's break from publishing content that wouldn't rank to really analyze the problems and ask myself “WHY” I wasn't ranking,
I created a system that now gets me high-quality backlinks...
So what do I mean by "high-quality backlinks"?
I mean links that are from high-quality quest posts from highly authoritative SaaS companies.
Not from one of these:
Which helped build my domain rating:
Even someone in my niche emailed me this:
And I was ranking in the top positions of Google in LESS than 2 months.
So what makes the difference?
How can I go from a failed, faded website to getting out of Google Sandbox in 10 days and waking up to emails like this:
The differences really come down to:
- 🌐 Technical SEO
- 🔗 High-quality links
- ✍ Good keyword research and content (old school but true!)
NOT one, but your website needs ALL THREE to rank! And that's exactly how I can help you!
I can help you with:
- Writing SEO blog posts: This will help attract your ideal customers when they search online
- SEO Consultation: Answering any questions you have about how your website is performing
- Keyword Research: Finding keywords that don't have too much competition but could be good for your business
- Content Strategy: Reviewing your existing content and figuring out a solid plan for making more of it
- Content Optimization: Updating and optimizing old content to help it rank higher in search results
- Technical Audits: Identifying technical issues on your site so we can fix them and improve performance
Who can I help?
For SaaS companies focused on nailing their customer experience, getting more qualified search traffic on their site is a big goal.
First, share with me your current situation and what you need help with by sending me an email to email@example.com
If it looks like I can help out, you'll hear from me via email within 48 hours.
We organize a discovery call to chat more about exactly what you need and figure out some next steps that make sense.
After the call, I'll send over a proposal that outlines what I'd do and what it would cost - just so we're on the same page.
Once we're both good with everything, we can kick things off and get to work!
Want an SEO content plan that actually works and gets you real results within months, not years?
You've come to the right spot.
Tired of not seeing a return from your content and SEO efforts?
Let's talk and see if working together is a good fit!